What would you do
- Responsible to perform, manage and control all Accounting and Compliance matters at Auxipress
- Optimize the accounting & internal controls processes
- Optimize accounting and related processes within the company
- Be the compliance person of reference for the CEO, and for the rest of the company
- In charge of all administration
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- A to Z accounting management of Auxipress legal entities (GL, AP, Banks, payroll payments, Inventory); from daily transactional input, to month end closing
- Organization of accounting processes, including Invoice posting, Travel Expenses reviews, payments, GL postings, provisions process, CAPEX & depreciation administration, etc…
- Cash Flow planning, Treasury management.
- Management of the Month-end closings, within deadlines, including cut-off, provisions and accruals
- Coordination of the accounting and payments
- Completion of the Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, in an agreed format
- Management of the overall Year -end accounting closing cycle
- Inventory management & controls: daily, monthly, yearly (including count management)
- Own and develop the relationship with our external auditors
- Own the integrity of the Balance Sheet and the P&L at each end of the period, including along our business line and cost center structure
- Work closely with the CEO to explain current period performances, support in their monthly business reporting & forecasting process
General Compliance (VAT, Income Tax, other)
- Full responsibility in VAT, Intrastat, Tax management
- Preparation of the year end accounts in each of our legal entities, then the tax declarations
- Management of external relationships with tax authorities, Tax advisers, other officials
- Management of the insurances contracts
- Set up of new legal entity where necessary
Quality Processes, Internal Controls
- Maintain proper rules for Auxipress evolving chart of accounts, cost center evolution
- Be the owner of the accounting policy rules (“Règles d’évaluations”), its respect within accounting procatices
- Improve the quality and timing of closing process
- Be the owner of internal controls policies such as Purchase requests, Invoice Approval flows, Inventory Management policy
- Bring expertise to improve accounting processes or in the systems
- From whom do you receive direction: Auxipress CEO
What we are looking for
- Master degree in Applied Economics or a Bachelor in Accountancy and Tax
- Belgian GAAP & IFRS (Belgian rules central focus)
- Around 3-5 years of experience, including prior experience as accounting manager or chief accountant in 5M€-20M€ company (an audit background and a few years of post audit experience would also be considered as a plus)
- Fluency in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- Systems: strong Excel skills, IT/Systems-minded and affinity for optimizing, and automating, accounting processes.
- Hands-on mentality; Results-oriented (i.e., gets things done).
- Good organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills (internal, external).
- Willingness to support the accounting & controls processes development in a fast-growing company
- Above all, a trustworthy and reliable collaborator, at the heart of overall compliance matters of the company